1. Pick up the backpack in the Lookout, go down. Follow the path to the West. Use the compass. You should see a yellow box. That's cache 306. Open the Box with 1234 and get the letter and the rope. Update the map.
2. Continue to go to the west, follow the path. When you arrive at a big open area, you're at the right way. Continue to walk to the west until you get to a "Shale Slide". Use the rope on the rope hook and go down. Continue to go to the west. Here investigate the camp bit by bit and contact Delilah about the things you find (backpacks, fireworks, beer cans, etc.).
3. Go down to the lake. Report in what you see on the way (clothes, bras, panties) and tell the naked girls on the island not to do fireworks anymore. The conversation with Delilah about the girls is a blast! :)
4. Head back to the Lookout. Follow the river upwards until you get to another cache box (303) next to a cave entrance. Open the cache (code 1234) and get the flashlight. Update the map and inspect everything you find in the box. Then go through the cave, inspect the locked gate and climb up to get outside again. Climb up and report the creepy guy. At the very top, head to the Lookout to discover the typewriter on the bottom of the staircase. Go up, report the broken window and the vandalism and finish the day.
5. At the very top, head to the Lookout to discover the typewriter on the bottom of the staircase. Go up, report the broken window and the vandalism and finish the day.