#5 Hydra Hijinks - Camzillasmom - Reviews - Guides - Playthroughs in 2017

Go to content

Main menu:

#5 Hydra Hijinks

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 > 100 % Chapter Guides > Overview

#5 Hydra Hijinks

10 Minikits, 1 Character Token, 1 Peril Character (Stan Lee)
In order as they appear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minikit 1
At the start, there is a golden square on the wall. Use heat (e.g. Ironman) to blow it up. Then use Single Rope Handle Pull (e.g. Ms. Marvel) on the Plug and then blow up the Silver Lego (e.g. Ironman)

Minikit 2
In the area where the turrets are in the story. There is a box that can be moved with Telekinesis (e.g. Doctor Strange). Put the pieces together and use Portal Create to go through the portal. The Minikit is at the other end.

Minikit 3
Use Mind Control on the person behind the glass underneath the turrets. Move him to the button on the floor.

Minikit 4
After the turrets, there's a Fuse Box Access at the wall. Use it (e.g. Ant-Man). The door opens and reveals the Minikit.

Minikit 5
Go down the green ladder. There are two sphere pillars down there. The Minikit is hidden behind the first one.

Token: Captain America (Secret Empire)
While down there, go to the right and use the Technology Panel (e.g. Ironman). Solve the puzzle to get the token.

Minikit 6
In the story, in order to advance to the right, you push down the lever behind the glass. Boxes will come down and you can build a gravity mine point. After you did that you can advance - with the story - but not so fast. Push down the lever AGAIN. This time, you'll get parts for a drivable rocket. Put it together, board it and shoot 10 enemies to get the Minikit.

Minikit 7
Shoot 5 Captain America Posters

Character in Peril (Stan Lee)
Fly down to the bottom right. All you need to do is defeat the bad guys to help Stan.

Minikit 8
At the top right, you can use Telekinesis (e.g. Doctor Strange) to move and smash a box. Go down and put together the Minikit.

Minikit 9
Continue with the story, passed the boss fight to the flying scene. Shoot 10 balloons with the plane. - It took me quite some time to do this...

Minikit 10
It's hanging in the air somewhere. All you need to do is fly through... again... took me some time.

Back to content | Back to main menu