#17 I Sphinx We Have a Problem! - Camzillasmom - Reviews - Guides - Playthroughs in 2017

Go to content

Main menu:

#17 I Sphinx We Have a Problem!

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 > 100 % Chapter Guides > Overview

#17 I Sphinx We Have A Problem!

10 Minikits, 1 Character Token, 1 Peril Character (Stan Lee)
In order as they appear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minikit 1
Find and pull 3 Strength Handles (e.g. Hulk) in the whole area and kill the scorpios inside.

Minikit 2
Use Vent Travel (e.g. Ms. Marvel) on the vent nearby. On the other side use Sonar (e.g. Black Bolt) to smash the small glass statues. Put together the Minikit.

Token: The Ancient One
Use Technology (e.g. Black Bolt) on the panel close to the green goo. Play the ball game. Get it into the red square in the center. A hatch opens and you can use someone small (e.g. Ms. Marvel) to go into the labyrinth to get the token.

Minikit 3
Now, you need someone with Toxic Goo Protection and Smash Walls (e.g. She-Hulk). Go through the green goo, smash the shelf at the wall. And then smash the wall.

Minikit 4
In the same room, there is a big glass cylinder at the back. Use Time (e.g. Doctor Strange). Let the plant shrink. You'll get pieces. Put them together to an Electricity Pad which you can't use yet. Use Time again and let the plant grow to the biggest. Then use Electricity (e.g. Thor)

Character in Peril (Stan Lee)
Stan wants to be rescued in the same room, back left. Use Telekinesis (e.g. Doctor Strange) to put the figurines in the mud into their right places. Then use Heat (e.g. Ironman) to destroy the golden claw that is holding Stan inside the boat.

Minikit 5
Continue with the story, after you've blown up a door with dynamite, passed the arrows near the Captain America pad. There is a Dig Site at the blocked door. Destroy everything, then use Dig (e.g. Black Panther) to get the Minikit.

Minikit 6
Once you get to the sand in the story, you have to cross over on the 3 platforms. Stay on the second platform. There are 2 plugs on the other side on the wall. Use Double Rope Handle Pull (e.g. Ms. Marvel) to pull the wall. Then jump over to get the Minikit.

Minikit 7
At the gate to the boss fight, destroy everything to the right. There is a Tracking Spot. Use it (e.g. Black Panther). Then use the Gravity Mine (Star-Lord)

Minikit 8
At the boss fight, destroy 4 Silver Lego framed pictures with Silver Lego Blowup (e.g. Ironman)

Minikit 9
At the top right, there is a round object on the wall. Shoot it with Target (e.g. Ironman)

Minikit 10
Now swim down again, through the shark mouth and to the left. There is a tracking site. Use it (e.g. Black Panther) and dig up Minikit pieces. Just put them together.
Back to content | Back to main menu